20,000 people physically visited Colombiatex + Colombiamoda 2021 from July 27 to 29, According to the daily symptom survey, 55% of those people had their COVID-19 vaccination.
According to ProColombia the special edition of Colombiatex+Colombiamoda 2021 achieved export opportunities for a partial amount of US$10.7 million.
With an agenda that supports and privileges national designers and brands as the main drivers of the Fashion System, the special edition of Colombiatex + Colombiamoda 2021 was a platform to learn first-hand about the history of Colombian fashion in recent years.Leer más
Con una programación que apoya y privilegia a diseñadores y marcas nacionales, como motores principales del Sistema Moda, la edición especial de Colombiatex + Colombiamoda 2021 fue una plataforma para conocer de primera mano la historia de la moda colombiana en años recientes.Leer más
• The special edition of Colombiatex+Colombiamoda 2021 came as a stage to showcase initiatives with production processes framed in the care and preservation of the environment, and proposals that work with migrants, victims of conflict and indigenous communities.
• Enka, Sutex, Neomatic, Bee Surreal Swimwear, are part of the commercial sample of the event where each one exhibits its sustainable proposal from the environmental and social point of view.
• Colombiatex+Colombiamoda 2021 presents a strong scenario of free knowledge to update those passionate about the fashion industry on different topics that are trending in the market.
• In this edition the scenario has 20 onsite and digital conferences, developed from July 27th to 29th, to continue learning firsthand from important national and international experts.
• The proposals include garments designed to last in the closet, the inclusion of different craft techniques and a noticeable renewal of the color palette.
• Brands and designers are betting on comfort and everyday life as key features in current proposals.